December 1, 2010

decluttering

I've had about a dozen of links open in my browser for weeks, waiting for a perfect day to cook, sew and do some uninterrupted reading. I had to quit and restart my browser several times since then, always worrying about loosing my open pages. It's time to put an end to it, and have at least one area organized in our house, even if it's just a browser on the computer with a very cluttered desktop, both virtual and Ikea built. So here they are, my precious links that I've been holding onto all these weeks.

to watch:
The Dark Side of Chocolate

to make:
Paper Lanterns
Felt Hat

to cook:
Spicy Green Lentils and Yellow Split Peas
Mujadarah
Red Lentil Soup (Masoor dal)
Sprouted Chana Palak Curry

to read and share (again):
Old-Fashioned Play Builds Serious Skills
and a PDF brochure to go with it

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

I looked at the links and thought "I should bookmark those so I can read them when I get more time" I think I'll just bookmark your blog. :)

Olya said...

better yet, make it your home page!

Kimberly said...

I do the same exact thing! It drives my husband bonkers sometimes. All of the food links sound amazing. Now I have to bookmark them!