July 31, 2009

work in progrees. or not.

Since I can't really think straight right now, being as tired as I am, here's what I'm up to this week...

:: making this bag that inspired me to pick up my crochet hook (which up until now I've only used for biding off my knitted pieces and making random flower accent for knitted items) ::




:: trying to unbury my neglected craft room. I wish I could hire someone just for the sole purpose of folding all the fabric that I unfold and dig through while looking for a perfect project piece ::




believe me, the actual mess is much much worse. I just don't want you to break down in tears feeling bad for all that wrinkled fabric, while petting your nicely folded color coordinated stashes.


sewing desk is buried too. with stuff unrelated to sewing. how unfair.

3 comments:

Marcia said...

Reading your blog always makes me feel like such a whiny slacker. I don't know how you find the time (and brain cells) for all your wonderful projects!

Angie said...

What if you got rubbermaid containers for your fabrics? Just an idea to keep them organized. I love all the bright colors!

Olya said...

Marcia, at night. yes, I sacrifice my precious sleep for the sake of my projects. Although I'm to the point where I realize that I need to stop doing it, at least for a while ;)

Angie, funny thing is, the huge plastic bins are buried under those piles of fabric ;) I'm thinking I need something with shelves, that way I won't have to dig through the whole bin to get out the fabric I need...