June 24, 2011

19/06/2011


I've been loving the month of June here in UT for the past 3 years, rainy and cool (but not cold), just my kind of weather. We went to the farm for Father's Day, and the view was incredible. I stepped out of the car and didn't set my muddy feet into the house for half an hour, until I was done taking photos outside. It was good timing too. Just 3 days later, summer was in full swing, with 85 degrees inside the house (and no working swamp cooler yet).

Next time we go to the farm we'll see a different kind of beautiful, with sage brush and sunflowers taking charge of the land.












(I know my camera is in desperate need of cleaning...)

6 comments:

Heidi said...

WOW! These are beautiful. I love the cloud shadows on the landscape. :)

Katrina said...

i can breathe easier when i look at these. beautiful.

Kori said...

Gorgeous! I love your landscapes!

Silvina {Enlunada} said...

Beautiful images and landscape!
Have a nice weekend!

Christine said...

Please don't clean your lens - these are perfect! :) Just beautiful. What camera do you use?

Olya said...

Christine, I shoot with my old trusty Nikon D200.