June 3, 2009

New summer look!

Felt like giving my blog a makeover to celebrate summer and this is what I came up with :) Still trying to figure out what other changes I should make, but for now this will do. Now if only I knew that A would keep me up till 4:30 a.m. today, I would've gone to bed much sooner and make those changes in the morning feeling ok, instead of achy and grumpy... You'd think I should know better by now, ha!

You know what... You can make me feel better after a night like last night. Just stop by and say hi :)

6 comments:

regina said...

love the new look! very summery. glad to see you;re blogging, i love your pix..inglou

The Wizzle said...

Looks great! Maybe tonight I will blog again, it's been awhile for me.

Amy said...

Olya! This is, like, your FOURTH POST THIS WEEK! I was going ask if Anya was actually sleeping, but I guess not. Keep it up though, I love reading and seeing your pictures.

I also love fat baby feet... look at those ankle rolls! Perfection!

regina said...

I got my OC flannel on Sewingmamas, from another mama. You might be able to find it on a cloth diapering coop or something. I love it!

Angie said...

Yay! I can finally make a comment. Thanks for fixing it:) I love the new look to the blog its very cute! Are you getting excited for the big trip out here?

onegoldensun said...

Hi Olya

I love the new look! And it is so wonderful to stop by after too long and be awed by your amazing photography and projects! Thank you for the burst o inspiration. :)p.s. where did you grow up? You mentioned the bread of your childhood...

emily