October 8, 2008

Better late than never

Remember this post? Well, the thing is finally done! Six months later, it's finished, totally wearable and wonderfully comfortable :) I redid both straps and body completely, but I love the new fabric for the body so it was well worth it :) Now I just have to hope that Anya will learn to sit in it still for more than 10 minutes... Actually, I was surprised at how well she did last night while I wore her in this MT at Noodles & Co. She only got mad when I sat at the table to eat and she realized she couldn't grab the food off my plate, hehe :)




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE it!!! If you ever sell it I just might need to buy it...LOL!!

Angie said...

I wish I could sew as well as you! You do amazing things:)

Melanie said...

Oh my! It's GORGEOUS! I can't believe Stephenie said it before me! LOL! Yep- if you get tired of it, PLEASE send it my way! (If Stephenie declines, that is. ;)

Sarah AJ said...

That's just beautiful!