September 27, 2008

I knew something was missing...

The pressure foot lever to be exact! My old machine was missing it, which meant stretched out fabric, unbelievably difficult appliques, etc. My new Kenmore has it! I had to do a trial run on Maya's t-shirt (yeah, instead of taking a much needed nap) and the applique turned out PERFECT! Even without any stabilizer, it's smooth, no puckering, no stretching, just want to pinch myself thinking it's all a dream... Can't wait to throw it in the wash for some nice fraying around the edges :)

4 comments:

Valori said...

That color is soo beautifull on Maya, her eyes are soo bright!! This picture makes her look like such a grown up girl!!

Denise said...

I love the shirt! So cute!!

Olya said...

thank you!

Valori, now I know about your blog :)

RO said...

you are crafty beyond words.