September 16, 2008

Cute stinker

That's right, she's such a stinker, she has to be cute to make up for all the sleepless nights, squirming, and violent nursing (no really, how else would you call it when she's thrashing her body around, scratching, pinching, pushing me away, while still nursing).

Watch out when she's awake and content! You want to be grumpy, upset, show her that last night was NOT good and there was no reason for her to keep waking up like she did. (here's me, talking to myself) No, I will not smile at you, grrr... See my face? I'm tired and you're the reason. Oh please, don't smile at me... Don't suck those 3 fingers in such a cute way that makes all that drool look so delicious. Aaahhh! Can't take it any more! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) Come here, little slobster, are you feeling ticklish this morning? *giggles*

5 comments:

Unknown said...

What a CUTIE!!!! I can't wait to see your little one and show you mine. These are all beautiful pictures. I hope you are well!

Jenny Wells (Harrison)

Anonymous said...

She is just the cutest thing!!! I can't wait to meet her =)

darlene mcleod said...

She's a doll! I was actually having a very similar inner dialogue this morning around 5. Glynis decided it was time for being awake and having fun, and was grinning and laughing, despite her lack of sleep earlier in the night.

It must be an anthropological imperative that makes our babies so cute while they're at such an oft-infuriating age.

Jessica said...

I'm loving your blog and all your recommended reading. I came here because I saw that you have a link to my blog (www.onetreephotography.blogspot.com) from the broken image under Cute Stinker. Just wondering if that was serendipity or intentional.

Olya said...

Jessica, it was a mistake, sorry. I fixed it, thank you for pointing it out!