July 31, 2008

Me? Trouble??? NEVAH!

I sent the first photo to my mom last night, and this morning I got an email from her where she mentioned that Anya must be such a mellow and easy going baby, judging by the photo... Seriously what else could you assume looking at Anya being all cute with her grandma?

You'll never assume that the reason grandma came to visit that day was because we made an S.O.S. call the night before, because Anya decided to stop sleeping at night and Mark had to skip work at the end of the week.

Wait, I blogged about it before? I guess the last two nights are stating to take their toll on me again. Yep, she's back to keeping us up at night. I think July has been her record worst month of sleeping. Ughhhh... Good thing she's a cute baby during the day...









4 comments:

Anonymous said...

They always behave better with grandmas! :)

Marissa L. Swinghammer said...

She's just beautiful Olya. And her expressions are classic.

Angie said...

She is so cute! I have heard her lungs though so Im a believer that she isnt like that all the time! Grandmas must bring out the good side in all kids:)Or the child knows it will get constant attention for as long as grandmas around!

Day said...

OHHHhhhhhh look at that Cutie! Such lovely facial expressions.