May 6, 2012

Saturday afternoon pops

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

My friend Amy invited us over to taste/test some of the popsicles she made from new recipes. Kids couldn't be more thrilled. Rocket-shaped popsicles on a sunny afternoon, who wouldn't want that? I picked out green smoothie/chia one (or frog eggs, as Amy called it), but wouldn't have minded to have one of each (esp. balsamic vinegar one, such unexpected combination with pretty remarkable flavor). Anya ended up with blueberry popsicle. Blueberry. Popsicle. Yep, she looked like she needed to be hosed off outside before letting her into the house. Amy's porch will bear witness of our popsicle-tasting event for quite some time...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

There is nothing like home-made pops to make you feel like a great mama! Easy, healthy and fun.

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

Those look AWESOME!!!!!!!! I always love your photos, your blog is pretty incredible!

Pamela said...

Cool, I love the sound of the green chia one. Sooo.... i just watched your birth video and you're pretty much amazing. What a beautiful experience. I had a great labour also, but nothing compared to that! You have inspired me for my second baby :)

Beautiful blog, gorgeous pictures, glad I stumbled upon this!