February 25, 2012

Almost spring



Even though we had a pretty weak winter, the temperatures rarely went above 55F. Having a 60F day was a real treat and we did our best to take full advantage of it. Wheeler Farm seemed like the perfect place to go to, and it didn't disappoint. I am getting pretty excited to have some real warm weather soon, hopefully with more outings and adventures for all of us!
























p.s. almost forgot! I finally got to milk a cow, just for a minute. I vaguely remember visiting my aunts and uncles and trying to milk their cows (I was 7-8 maybe?). I remember it being awfully hard for my inexperienced hands. I was a bit nervous this time, but it turned to be pretty simple, pinch and squeeze :) Mark tried it too, kids wouldn't even get near the cow. Yeah, we'll have to work on that one!



5 comments:

Angie said...

What a fun outing for all of you to go on! I love seeing what your up to and how cute that Anya is carrying around the dog I gave her:)

susana said...

Love the pictures!

Jessica said...

I am ridiculously jealous that you got to milk a cow lol. I have been looking around everywhere for someone local who has a dairy cow to teach me!

Four Seasons Finds said...

Olya! I just found your blog through the sling diaries - how fun to be able to see you document your use with the sling. I always remember you wearing your babies back in the Wilson Ward. Glad to see you and the family are doing well. - Noelle Johnson (now Wojciechowski)

susana said...

Hi, can i share your blog in my blog?