November 10, 2010

yarn along

Because I've been knitting every spare moment I get lately, and because Ginny at Small Things came up with this lovely Yarn Along idea, I'm posting a photo of my current UFOs (unfinished objects). There's one veteran in there that's been on my needles from before Ivy was born. The rest are quite new and moving along nicely.

As for the books, technically I don't have time to read right now, but the Embroidery Companion is coming due at the library soon, so I'm trying to make sure I go through it once more before I return it. And with Christmas coming up, Children's Year is my go-to book for gift ideas and seasonal decorations. Looking at this photo(and other projects I managed to finish recently) makes me feel like inspite of the constant state of chaos during the day, I manage to accomplish something after all, even if the only time I can work on that 'accomplishing something' is between 10 p.m. and 2 a.m.

6 comments:

Kathryn said...

The Childrens Year has been sitting in my amazon cart for quite a long time, I'm glad to know you use it so much! Your knits are just lovely!

Ginny said...

I so love your photo-all those beautiful projects!

nest full of eggs said...

:)

The Wizzle said...

I want to come live inside that photo.

Wendy said...

What a lovely mix of colors!

Sweetness and Light said...

Love all the colors, so pretty!