July 12, 2008

What this is all about

I feel a little strange putting up a 'normal' post without introducing this blog first so here we go...

I've been feeling lately that I'm just really bored, don't have enough things to do, go to bed too early because I've exhausted all my creativity and the only thing I can do with all that free time is sleep. So of course having my own blog will be just perfect for me, because I can make a new post every day, and maybe even several times a day...

You don't think I'm serious, do you? :) If you have at least one child person in your household, you'll know that all you 'free' time during the day is spent on damage control. Now multiply that by 2 and add a baby person who likes to distract me from being a good damage controlling mama person and instead tries to encourage me to exercise my abs by bouncing with her on the yoga ball. In exchange she rewards me with no-crying sounds. This lasts until about 10-11 p.m. when all kids are sleeping and Mark and I have a wonderful opportunity of going to bed and getting some rest. So 3 hours later we do...

Now this doesn't make any sense... Why add another blog to my endless list of things to do? Simply because I often feel like I need my own personal place to express myself, talk about my happy moments and my frustrations, my children, my goals, dreams, creations, progress, and many other subjects that matter to me.

So off we go!

2 comments:

Marissa L. Swinghammer said...

I understand your need to make time, no matter how little it is, for some you time blogging. I didn't blog for about a month and I felt like I was losing myself in being a mother. I love being a mother, but we all need something for us.

Hope things settle down for you soon

ashley. said...

Olya, I'm thrilled to have found your personal blog. I hope we have the opportunity to meet sometime "in real life" when I make it back to Salt Lake in the autumn!